1-3 November 2019
The Cirrus Life™ Tasmanian Adventure
This spectacular adventure features flying and unique local activities, as well as keynotes and sessions from the Cirrus Aircraft leadership team as well as our industry and aircraft specialists. Also joining is Red Bull Air Race pilot Matt Hall, who will present on improvement and learning through flight training.
Local activities include dinner at The Glasshouse Water Side Restaurant in Hobart and a Gala Dinner, as well as a range of group activities designed to make this trip the perfect escape for you and your spouse or partner.
Friday – Travel in at your convenience and then join us for a relaxing and light dinner at the Glasshouse Water Side Restaurant while taking in the views of Hobart’s glorious waterfront. The restaurant is a short walk from the hotel.
Saturday – Experience a true homestyle dinner and entertainment at the award-winning Willie Smith’s Apple Shed. Transportation will be provided to and from the restaurant.
Sunday – Our adventures culminate in a Gala Dinner on Sunday as we spend the evening sharing stories from the previous days. Enjoy drinks and delicious fare, along with an exciting live musical performance in the world-renowned Mona Museum of Old and New Art. Ferry transport from the Hobart dock will be provided to and from dinner.
All accommodation at the RACV hotel is now sold out. New bookings starting 9th July will be at The Old Wool Store Hobart, a 9 minutes walk from the event venue.
– Three night accommodation in a one-bedroom apartment at The Old Wool Store Hobart (sleeps up to four).
– Landing fees and 4 days of aircraft parking at Cambridge Airport
– Airport transfers (Hobart & Cambridge)
– Dinner and drinks** on Friday at the Glasshouse Water Side Restaurant. Breakfast, morning coffee, afternoon tea, buffet lunches, dinner and drinks** on Saturday and Sunday.
– Access to all Saturday and Sunday lectures
**premium alcoholic beverages not included