G2+ Vision Jet® Offers Best in Class Performance at the Lowest Operating Cost￼
October 17, 2022
Designed and manufactured by Cirrus Aircraft, the G2+ Vision Jet® is the ultimate business asset as an efficient Part 135 charter aircraft. The award-winning Vision Jet features an extensive portfolio of business use cases for missions between 200 to 1,000 nautical miles at the lowest operating cost for a business jet.
The Vision Jet is single-pilot certified or can be flown with two pilots and five passengers, depending on mission requirements. With over 375 in service and many used for business applications, the Vision Jet has been the best-selling jet in general aviation for three years. The Vision Jet has firmly found its place in Part 91 and 135 applications.
“At Cirrus Aircraft, we strive to make business jet ownership as easy and familiar as the premium auto buying experience with industry-first offerings, such as a 360 ecosystem of services and concierge-level customer support,” said Zean Nielsen, Chief Executive Officer of Cirrus Aircraft. “Owning and operating a Vision Jet should be hassle-free from start to finish and empower businesses to expand their mission capabilities by harnessing the power of the safest, most affordable, and most technologically advanced business jet on the market today. The fact that it’s also the quietest jet aircraft with the lowest CO2 emissions and compatible with SAF aviation fuel makes ownership that much easier.”
The G2+ Vision Jet will be on display at booth #3600 and static display AD 505 during NBAA-BACE in Orlando, Florida from October 18-20, 2022.
G2+ Vision Jet Highlights
The G2+ Vision Jet boasts a wide variety of advanced features to support any mission:
- Unmatched Safety Systems: The G2+ Vision Jet is the only certified business jet equipped with the state-of-the-art Cirrus Airframe Parachute System® (CAPS®) and Safe Return™ Autoland by Garmin® for an extra layer of protection. These safety systems are standard equipment on all G2+ Vision Jets.
- Enhanced Takeoff Capabilities: With up to 25% increase in takeoff performance, the G2+ Vision Jet enables convenient regional travel by unlocking 20% (755) more airports when fully loaded on a hot day enabling convenient regional travel.
- Connected Aircraft: Gogo® Inflight Wifi keeps you and your passengers connected while in the air and the configurable center console provides tray tables and storage to create a modern workspace.
- Spacious and Flexible Cabin: The carbon fiber fuselage creates spaciousness with ample head and shoulder room accompanied by panoramic windows. The versatile cabin interior offers 28 seating configurations for up to seven individuals.
- Sustainable Aviation: According to Conklin DeDecker’s CO2 Emissions page, the Vision Jet has the lowest CO2 emissions rate compared to all general and business aviation jets due to its innovative single-engine, V-tail design. Additionally, the Vision Jet is the most fuel-efficient and sustainable aviation fuel (SAF) compatible.
- Noise Reduction: The Vision Jet has the least amount of fly over noise which makes it the quietest jet aircraft in the market currently in production.
- Certifications: The G2+ Vision Jet has earned both FAA and EASA certifications. The Vision Jet is certified in over 40 countries, with more foreign approvals being prioritized based on customer location.
All-Encompassing Customer Support and Customized Training
Cirrus Aircraft has created a comprehensive service and support ecosystem with programs that make owning and operating a Vision Jet straightforward and cost-effective. From tailored training to an expansive warranty plan, the company caters to its owner-operators, flight departments and charter operators. making Vision Jet ownership easy and attractive.
- Cirrus Approach™: Cirrus Aircraft’s award-winning flight training program offers a diverse catalog of instructional video courses to anyone interested in earning their private pilot license or for the seasoned pilot to stay current.
- JetStream™:JetStream offers Vision Jet owners a robust operating program making it easy to plan and budget expenses. It goes far beyond a standard warranty to provide the added benefits of regular wear replacement, recurrent training, direct product support and much more. Additionally, Cirrus Aircraft has established over 40 Cirrus Authorized Vision Jet Service Centers worldwide to support operators with routine maintenance, inspections, AOG and avionics support services.
- Smart Lift™:Smart Lift provides corporate flight departments with an optimal supplemental lift solution for flight crew repositioning and company members to and from destinations safely and efficiently.
- VisionAir™: Created as an exclusive aircraft management program for Vision Jet owners, VisionAir is a completely turnkey ownership program that includes access to on-demand professional pilots, world-class aircraft management and more.
- Vision Pilots and Owners (VPO): The VPO community offers customers a direct line of communication with Cirrus Aircraft and a platform for owners to share experiences with each other.
- Charter Operators: Charter operators continue to build their fleets with the Vision Jet due to its flexible mission capabilities, efficient operating costs, unparalleled safety systems, transformative cabin and comfortable lifestyle features.
Vision Jet Accolades
The Vision Jet was awarded the 2017 Robert J. Collier Trophy, the most prestigious award in aviation, for developing the world’s first single-engine business and Personal Jet and for implementing the Cirrus Airframe Parachute System (CAPS) on the aircraft.
In 2020, Garmin won the Robert J. Collier Trophy for their Autoland system, known as Safe Return Autoland on the Vision Jet. As a result, the Vision Jet has two safety system technologies – CAPS and Safe Return Autoland – which have won the Collier Trophy, a rare and extraordinary occurrence in the history of aviation.
To learn more, please visit cirrusaircraft.com/visionjet.
About Cirrus Aircraft
Cirrus Aircraft is the recognized global leader in personal aviation and the maker of the best-selling SR Series piston aircraft and the Vision Jet®, the world’s first single-engine Personal Jet™, and the recipient of the Robert J. Collier Trophy. Founded in 1984, the company has redefined aviation performance, comfort and safety with innovations like the Cirrus Airframe Parachute System® (CAPS®) – the first FAA-certified whole-airframe parachute safety system included as standard equipment on an aircraft. To date, worldwide flight time on Cirrus aircraft has passed 14 million hours, and 235 people have returned home safely to their families as a result of the inclusion of CAPS as a standard feature on all Cirrus aircraft. The company has seven locations in the United States, including Benton Harbor, Michigan; Duluth, Minnesota; Grand Forks, North Dakota; Greater Dallas, Texas; Greater Phoenix, Arizona; and Greater Orlando, Florida and Knoxville, Tennessee. Learn more at cirrusaircraft.com.